Sunday, September 22, 2013


Lots of rain
(in a variety of forms)
around here lately...
The pic doesn't show the
highlights with Liquid Glass
but it really gives it a boost in person.
As does the silver glitter strip...
 
Despite feeling down
I did a lot today-
some of it I can't say just yet--
a belated birthday gift for the one reader
of my blog!
But I did put the finishing touch on this...
 
and here's another what I am calling
itty bitty art work pieces-this is just 4"x4"...
 
and this was the view from my craft room window
that looks out onto our back deck...
The guy you see sleeping
is Bad Cat
aptly named today...
it started raining HARD at 4:30 am
and a certain cat wouldn't come in last night
at bedtime...
nor at 4:30 am when I woke up
to his pitiful meows..
he came in not 5 minutes later however
for hubby.
That BAD CAT!
 
Time for more coffee
and a certain cat is now meowing
to play in the water (sink).
It's going to be a
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
day...!
 
Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping.
Blessings,





No comments: