Saturday, June 1, 2013

Pencils and polka dots...

Well
here I sit another week-end
without my Cricut.
I think Provocraft should be giving me
some AWESOME GIFTS
since it's now JUNE
and I AM STILL WAITING
for my Christmas Cricut!
Two have died...
I won't go there right now...!
The little red-head is getting hot....very, very hot!

Anyway-
back to yet another itty bitty artsy-fartsy piece
and a card!

I am not sure who this dp paper is from--it was in my stash-
the yellow polka dot is CTMH
the ribbons are both SU...
the stamp is from All Night Media/e-bay purchase.
The little pencils are the small ones they give you
to keep score with at Putt-Putt or golf courses.
I got a whole box at WM YEARS ago!




I really like the doilies that are popping up on just about everything!
So clean, retro and dainty!
I had a few flowers cut and rolled from the short time that the Cricut(S) did work...
so I used them to fill in on the itty bitty piece.
And of course...I cannot create without Pop-Dots!

Until next time, 
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings, 



No comments: