Saturday, December 22, 2012

Naughty or Nice...


In the top spot on my "NAUGHTY" list...
The Discovery Channel Store.
Do not attempt to order anything from them
that claims to be in stock
a month before Christmas
and expect to get it.
Never mind that their site promises
your order to go out
within 2-3 business days.
It won't.
And don't expect polite service
when you call.
I lost my serenity.
'Nough said.
 
On top of my "NICE" list
Amazon.
AMAZING....Amazon!
Everything I ordered
came quickly.
In fact
I ordered a book yesterday morning
and by mid-afternoon
I had an e-mail confirming
it had shipped!!!
 
I got another NICE surprise yesterday...
I had made a quick stop at McDonald's drive thru
and when I got to the window to pay
I was told the driver in front of me
had paid for my meal and said
Merry Christmas.
I was able to then pay
for the person behind me.
As luck would have it
all three of us ended up waiting on our orders
and some waving and hand shaking went on.
Some CHRISTmas cheer was spread through the
drive thru yesterday---
even the window worker was smiling!
I wonder how many times
it went down the line...?!
Nice.
 
Time for another cup of coffee
maybe a little more shut eye
and a day of odds and ends of
cleaning and organizing.
At a relaxed pace.
 
Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,
 
 
 
 


No comments: