Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sunday Showcase

A couple of weeks ago
my goddaughter was delighted
that she finally got to deliver to me
a piece of art she had made for me
sometime ago.
 
She had posted a pic of her doing this--
or one that she saw and wanted to try--
and I commented on it
so she made me one!
I took it with me to our groupie meeting to show it off...
did I think to have anyone take a picture of us with it...
or even her with it...of course not!
 
She started her art career young...
here she's colored herself with markers...!
I cannot find the photo
of her with the slinky on her head
while we were supposed to be working on a project...
but since she's a cool official TEENAGER now...
 
I better be careful what I post! Lol!
 

She even signed the back!

So here's the thank you card & enve I made for her...
This awesome stamp set is by The Stamps of Life.
There's a stamp to go with the yellow crayon that says
"yellow, my friend",
one that says "I'm red in the face"
and of course the "i'm blue without you"
among others.
Inks are Close to My Heart.
And please note---not a pop dot in sight!
I learned today that there are color charts out there
for Copics and Close to My Heart colors
I also learned today...
that Santa better bring me more Copics
as very few of mine matched my CTMH inks...
Oh well.
 
Until next time
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,




No comments: