Friday, October 12, 2012

Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble...


only a little brewing going on here...
I whipped up some treats
with the Close to My Heart
Art Philosophy and Artiste Cartridges...
I used the AP cartridge to cut the pillow boxes
and then the Artiste cartridge to cut out
the adorable labels!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cartridges and the
Magic Potions stamp set!
 


The other tags say
"Dr. Fixe's Finest Elixir Extract of Eel"
"Pickled Toad-Warning: May Cause Warts"
"Eye of Owl Magic Cream"
"Commotion Potion Guaranteed to Quiet the Voices Inside Your Head"
Too too funny---and I happened to see these
shortly after I made
The netting was in my stash-
and I wanted to add a ribbon-spider-webbing looking
thingy
(how's that for technical terms?!)
So I just cut a strip, tied it around and fanned it out
and hot glued the rosette to it.
The net has enough "give" to it
that I think they can slide it off
to get the candy out
and slip it back on if they want to save it!
Can't go wrong with a combo of
Close to My Heart and CHOCOLATE!
 
Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,



No comments: