Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Card to go with the Gift...

I needed a card
to go with the baby gift I made
in my previous post...
Since the nursery is a nautical theme
I thought Mo's Digital Pencil stamp
Wynken, Blynken and Nod
was appropriate!
 
The navy and white
isn't something I would typically pick
for a baby card
but it mimicked the night sky
and deep blue sea well...


 I thought that border punch made great "waves"
and the white -as well as the bow
helped "soften" it a little bit.
And of course
I used Pop-Dots!

I put the story of Wynken, Blynken and Nod
on the inside
(wasn't sure if the parents to be knew it or not!)
and then a sentiment that
May in the mere "blynk" and "wynk" of an eye
may their new bundle of joy
be sailing into their arms.

Mom has been on bed rest
and is getting anxious
Due date isn't until first part of October!
We had a nice visit
(at least I thought so!)
and hopefully it broke up some of the monotony
of her day!
 
Trying to get motivated to gear up
for three upcoming craft shows---
This is Bad Cat
testing out a new catnip toy possibility!
He gave it two paws up!
Funny that catnip toys
are by far my best seller!
 
Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings, 


No comments: