Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Welcome to Wednesday...

which is really my
one-more-day-to-my-Friday...
since I am blessed
to get a 3-day week-end
every week...
and since Monday is a holiday...
I will get an even longer one
this week!
Anyway.
I missed this performance
at our church on Mother's Day
but happened to find it on Facebook.
The young lady singing
is the very talented daughter
of our choir director/accompanist.
Her dad is playing
she is singing
and Mom comes in to do back up!
We love the Walker family!
Hope you enjoy this as much as I do...
one of my fav contemporary Christian songs at the moment...

Hope you enjoyed it!
I'm not sure how Mom and Dad
kept from choking up!
I would have (and maybe they did-
they are awesome performers and cover well!)

Remember-
whatever you're we're struggling with--
HE'S IN CONTROL--
He has you in His hands...
and He won't let go!
No matter what.

Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping.
Blessings,


No comments: