Friday, March 16, 2012

Lots to share!

This week Wednesday
was our "Groupie" get-together.
My friend Theresa and I
have a group of about 6 women
who we hold classes for once a month.
We alternate teaching as well as projects.
Seems this month we had a new member join us...
Buzz and Bad Cat conversing before class...
and here he is waiting for us to adjourn to the
living room for our group picture
of all our projects...


he snuck in the group shot as well!
Too funny!
He's my "Crafty Kitty" for sure!
LOVES to sniff whatever I am working on when I am finished
and usually gives a little "coo"!

Our wonderful Groupies: Sharon B., Jill, Buzz,
Teacher Theresa and Mary Cobb
(I was the photographer on this one...)
This month it was Easter themed cards and a decorative item.
Here's some close ups of what we worked on...

That stamp set is from Our Daily Bread
and I love it...
This card is AWESOME looking in person!
The flowers and grass look soooo real!
This is one of those cards that takes a little time
not one you want to make 30 of...
but ideal for those "special someones"
you want to send a little spring to...
Although this is Easter themed---
it would work just as well for Mother's Day!
Here's a little closer look...

Lastly,
we made this adorable little basket
It is super, super easy-one square piece of paper
cut and folded makes the basket!
and Theresa gave us our choice of decorative labels!
The ladies were thrilled as they have a special event
coming up that they are hosting and these will work wonders
as little table favors!
This is where Poppa Cat was while we working!


On another CRAFTY NOTE
Moi is the guest
PRAIRIE FAIRY TUTORIALIST
and you can find my instructions for a
sweet spring project
I LOVE her digital stamps
so stick around while you're there and do some shopping--
they are delightful and bring smiles
every time I look at them.
Roberta, God bless her,
helped save my sanity last year while I recovered from surgery.
Her designs gave me lots of opportunity to play with my Copics!
(translate: helped me be still!)
I'll have another project posted there of what I did with
her "doctor" image during that time!

Today
it is absolutely beautiful out.
I do believe spring has sprung here!
Lots to do today---so
until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,

1 comment: