Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just one week from today...!

Is Valentine's Day---
and the anniversary of my husband proposing to me!
How romantic!
Speaking of which...
this song just does a number on me--
we love state fairs-
and this is a love song
about falling in love a
(you also get to watch a great video on
how to make a scalloped rosette!)

Ahh---love that song!
Speaking of love-and Valentine's Day...
I have been working my fingers to a bone
in that new clean craft room...
here's some of what I've created...
These are
"10 Reasons I Love You" easel cards...
that little card comes off/slips off
the sender fills it out and reattaches it
and presto! A super personalized Valentine!
Major points, guys! ; )



You may have seen the Hershey Kiss Roses...
Well...I saw the Hershey HEARTS
and the light bulb went off!
They are bigger-
and sooo much easier
to slip that wire floral stem in between-
wrapped them with red ClingWrap
used Cricut cut leaves (CTMH AP cartridge)
and floral tape.
Added a doily (which I needed to gather better!)
a ribbon and sentiment-
presto! Red EDIBLE roses!


So---I am a CTMH consultant
but after last night
you can bet your bottom dollar-or whatever else
that no matter what
I will NOT sell you our white cardstock
to cut with your Cricut.
It's AWFUL. It's FRUSTRATING.
It's crappy!
I love our papers---
but the white does not cooperate with the Cricut.
So our super neat heart cut out cards---
turned into Cuttlebug embossed-thank God for SU punches
these...
I added a pretty decorated marble to the inside panel
that peeks out the front
stamped a sentiment, added a ribbon
and presto-neat little sweet sentiments.
Hubby takes these creations to his workplace
and, with the blessings of his boss,
places them in the break room for purchase.
It's so very nice to share my talents
and have a little pin money-
hoping these sell well and I can execute the plan I have
for a special Valentine treat for my hubby!

Speaking of which-
he wasn't feeling so hot this week-end
and camped out on the couch
I caught him and the second-in-command head nurse
napping...

Well, time for me to stretch out and relax.

Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stressed Stamper said...

Nice posting hun - wow you have been sooo busy - love all your creations
Take care and have a fabby weekend
Sarah x