Friday, January 27, 2012

Heart Wishes...

Since my "new" space is almost organized and redecorated...
when I woke up at 4 AM---
I decided to go in there and do some crafting!
A friend needed 10 Valentines...
and I fell in love with yet another Mo's Digital Pencil image...
so I paired it with the Close to My Heart
Mad About You stamp set...
used the Art Philosophy cartridge to do some fancy cut work...
a step card template...
and here's the finished product
(apologies again for poor photos-I've at least decided
which camera I want---just need to get it ordered!)
That sentiment the back says
"Hoping all your HEART WISHES come true!"

There's sparkles on those little dandelion puffs
and of course-pop dots give this all some great dimension.

Last night before bed I decided to do some yoga...

I had help...
Poppa Cat (left) looks like he's even watching the dvd!
A little tricky trying to do yoga--
er, CAT-oga
with cats underfoot...
maybe if I growl when I do downward facing dog?!

Off to run some errands if I don't get blown away-
the wind is in the willows here--
a blustery day for sure!

Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,
I

No comments: