Sunday, November 27, 2011

Order Finished!

Finally!
Something FINISHED
and artsy to show!
I do a customer's Christmas cards every year
and this is what her 2011 cards will be:
That photo frame is from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge!
I cut 30 of those and the background mat in no time!
Just load that paper on, hit, "repeat" and off it went!
Dear Santa-Did I mention I want the Cricut Expression for Christmas?!
My Martha Stewart punch even held in there to punch all those border strips

(THAT was a miracle on 32nd street East Beach Drive!)

Sorry about the poor colors/photos
my camera is acting poopy today-these colors are nice and vibrant
out of the box non-traditional Christmas colors---
but-if you've ever been to Charleston and seen Rainbow Row-
these fit right in!
And while we're just a stone's throw from SC--we still have
a good deal of these same beachy colors!

Her sentiment I used Publisher, a couple of free fonts
and matched the CTMH colors on the front
to the font color using the red, blue and green codes!

Then she needed a small
"who, what, where, when" card for some time in the sunny south
again-the CTMH AP cartridge to the rescue!

Die cut both cards (including the hole!),
added dp, stamped the images
using one odd flourish and the rest from the
CTMH September Stamp of the Month set (Limited Edition)
and those were done!
The tag slips into the little "slit" on the right-hand panel
thanks to the SU --well, I call it the "slitty punch"! Lol!
She's opted to send the cards in the same envy
so I was happy to find papers that matched (more or less!)
I am glad this order is done and can be crossed off my to-do list!
One more craft show next Sat.
and I am done.
Oh-well, there is a little shopping that needs to be taken care of
and OUR Christmas card to design
(I am thinking our double bike, ocean background,
Shutterfly photo card!
Hubby always accuses me of not peddling so am thinking
of kicking my heels up (and maybe even hands up as we ride by?!
Whatcha think?!
note to self: book photographer (aka Theresa!)

Inbetween all this---
I did the preschool scrapbook.
I took photos today,
blocked all the little angel's faces
and was ready to post
but
for some reason
Picasa (that I hate almost as much as Blogger)
didn't save my work.
And I can't post the kid's faces...
so until I have the patience that post will have to wait.
I've been busy as that scrapbook was done
in a week's time
after the marathon scrapbook my goddaughter and I did.
I worked so hard I ended up sick
and missed the kid's preschool program after all that work!
Oh well.
Maybe next year...

Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping.
Blessings,

 

No comments: