Sunday, September 4, 2011

We interrupt this blog for a CRICUT COMMERCIAL...!

Yesterday...I got THIS!
The *new* ART PHILOSOPHY CRICUT CARTRIDGE
exclusively from Close to My Heart!
Of course the first thing I had to try and cut out were
dragonflies (as you can see!)

This cartridge has 750 images on it-
and packs a powerful punch!
It cuts shapes, cards, layers...


I fully suspect that a few of these will be found flying around my craft space
once I complete the Flylady cleaning process!
Wouldn't they make an adorable mobile?!
It cuts all kinds of things and...
there are coordinating stamp sets to go with it!
In fact, the cartridge comes with THREE stamp sets as well as coordinating chipboard elements!
My next two groupie classes
will be using the new Close to My Heart Typeset papers,
the Vintage Type stamp set and the
ADORABLE Typeset Compliements Canvas Shapes!
Oh-and the Cricut cartridge of course to do those cute little banner pieces you see on the right--among other things!
If you're interest is piqued and you want to see more-
to see the catalog on-line
(the cartridge is on page 13 and the Typeset items are on pages 16-19)
or if you're like me and want a "real" copy of the catalog-
simply leave me a comment
My friend Theresa also ordered the
MIDNIGHT FELT SHAPES
on page 128--and let me tell you---
they are BREATHTAKING!
They will definately make your halloween pages POP!
She also purchased the Backdrop Charmed stamp set on page 47
that I completely overlooked-
the photo doesn't do it justice!
They would make adorable placecards
for that spooky supper or
Thanksgiving dinner
(Theresa has a great pumpkin soup recipe! ; ) )
Any of the images in the catalog
outlined in red---
coordinate with the Cricut cartridge!
So you can quickly and easily---
cut out AND STAMP your pieces.
It just doesn't get any faster-simpler-or easier than that, people!
Off to finish putting things away so I can play!
Get your Cricut Cartridge today-you'll thank me for it!
Until next time, happy CUTTING, stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,


a little card I made (and yes, it's pop-dotted! using the new
Art Philosphy Circut Cartridge

No comments: