Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Smilin....Disney style!


 This  is what we were all doing when we finished making Theresa's layouts last night at our Groupie meeting! She did an AWESOME job designing these pages and then giving us a quick CRICUT 101 course!

I love the colors and the layered Mickey is just too cute!  I am not sure what photos I am going to add just yet (I grew up around Mickey country and we visited Disney so much when family and friends would come to visit we were like "We have to go to Disney--again?!"  Well, almost that bad! Lol.) I may use some from my past Disney days-or more recent ones of my goddaughter's trip...just not sure yet. 

Here's a peek at the rest of the layout...

If you don't already follow her blog
to find her page.
I really appreciate all the time and effort she puts in to our group--
it wouldn't be nearly as fun without her!
I thought I was going to head to my craft room
to finish up the layouts for our next class
but I'm not feeling so hot again
so I may just chill this afternoon instead.
Thought I was over whatever it was...
maybe not so much?
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping!


No comments: