Monday, September 5, 2011

Here's where we're at on Labor Day...

First and foremost...this needs a REFILL...
then these need to be folded
can be scratched off the to-do  list to be folded as I did that while waiting for Blogger to upload the photos-go me!

then I need to head in here...

and tackle THIS CLOSET...

oh my!
And that doesn't even include the half a room full of boxes
to sort
that I moved out the other day
to even get started in here!
But it's ok!
It's going to rain today so no boat time I am sure
(I am hurting, too-from three days of at it hard and now the weather...)
and I am  doing this the Flylady way---15 minutes at a time...
and it doesn't matter if it doesn't all get done today.
I can work on it here and there as long as I keep at it.
After all
it is LABOR DAY
and I deserve a small break at some point...
so I think I will try this later on...
as suggested by the NAP EXPERTS at out house...

yeah-these two are almost never seen in the same space together!
For now...off to refill this...
which reminds me -- and I am going to make this COFFEE CUP CARD today---at some point
so stay tuned for that!
Until then-happy SIPPING, stamping and scrapping
(or cleaning out the closet!)
Blessings,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post, friend! Sounds very familiar to my day. You made me smile. :-)