Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday Reveal...

We had a great time with our "groupies" last night
and our young visitor, Kelsey, was a delight!
I never remember
to take photos-drats.
Oh well.
Here's what we made...
I actually goofed the "recipe" on the page below---
(and don't even ask what my camera is doing-the pic is horrible!)
that 2" strip was supposed to go over (not under!) the matted white panel-
I caught it tho before I had the gals glue so at least their's is right--
and it does look better!

The middle multi-colored square on the page below opens up for more photos-
or hidden journaling...whatever you prefer...

This layout is from the MAGIC book by Close to My Heart.
It's really a great book as it has the layouts (all interactive!)
the measurements for all the papers and photos...
all the "hard" work is done for you!
There was LOTS of measuring involved in putting the layout together
but the gals finished in record time!
 I was impressed!
Next month...maybe I will incorporate
them reading the recipe and doing the cutting!
; )

Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,

 

No comments: