Friday, June 24, 2011

Thrift Store Friday Find...

So---I cut some sunflowers and headed to the thrift store to get a vase so I could deliver them to a friend who had surgery this morning...and, along with the $ .50 vase...I found this...
that turns into this...

adjustable easel top-4 positons!

magazine/book rack on left...and one curious cat (aka Poppa Cat...)

drink holder on right...

and, if you don't want/or need either of those...out of sight!

All these features and more for the amazing sum of...

WHAT A BARGAIN!
Hubby brought me home a vintage tray from VA that I love and used after my surgery--
it's much lighter than this one and I will continue to use that  but this one will be nice to take out on our deck when I want to sit and work  craft...
it's in great condition and just goes to show...one man's trash is another man's treasure!
I am glad I decided to do a good deed today--it was certainly blessed!
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings, Sharon

No comments: