Thursday, June 2, 2011

First Up--Father's Day

I am *finally* feeling a wee bit better from allergies-cold-whatever this current curse has been!  Not gone--but better.  The little guy (aka Inky/the baby) is still kinda puny--but I think he's on the mend as well. "Poppa" being home I think has made us all feel a little better.

So even while down, I wanted to do SOMETHING...and since I need to get some Father's Day selections to hubby's office (I make things-he sells them in the break room at work!)--this is the first thing that I came up with:

ok-so maybe not. Seems BLOGGER won't let me load photos.   wordy dirds here----seems issues with Blogger have been plaguing a lot of bloggers lately and I *thought* I had escaped that curse. Guess not.  Maybe it's time to look into other options for blogs....I've been nothing but frustrated with it from the get-go.  Any suggestions, anyone? How's Typepad? Is it Wordpress that's the other one?  Hmmm....

At any rate-I will post when I can.  Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

No comments: