Thursday, May 12, 2011

Busy as a Little Bee...

I've been busy as a little bee working on 28 accordion pocket photo albums for a fundraiser for the preschool at the church I work for. Whenever my husband sees a group of small kids, he says they look like little bees buzzing about!  That's been me with papers, scissors, tape gun, crayons, photos...whew!
I used Close to My Heart Fanfare paper--love the stars and bright colors--the bright yellow base really sets it off.  I wish I could show their cute little faces  but gotta protect the kiddos--it's way too cute as they are all kinda doing their own thing! I used the Stampin' Up tab punch for the little tag and attached it with a small gold star and eyelet (I've had these in my stash forever!)

 and a dollar store crayon added just the right touch for an added embellishment.  Red gingham ribbon (or anything for that matter!) is a favorite of mine and it just slips behind the photo and over the crayon then around the back...

Inside is an accordion panel that pulls out and there's room for 13 photos! 

Thank God Theresa is saving my backside one more time and is going to help me put the photos in on Friday!  The books need to be delivered on Monday! Not cutting it close or anything! lol! These make great little gifts for photos of  special event and slip easily into a purse. 
Time to go to work! 
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings, Sharon

2 comments:

Flair Girl said...

That IS a LOT of work! Great job!

I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll be mine!

Creative blessings,
Brynn
www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Those are just so cute Sharon! I knew you would make them special! Great job!