Saturday, April 30, 2011

Gift Giving Ideas...!



NOTE: THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG FOR -- A ROYAL WHILE! ; )

What GREAT NEWS I have to share!  I, the OKI StampQueen...has been discovered!  Those of you who follow my blog know that I love to blog-hop.  I LOVE the blogs that feature little thumbnails of ideas and links to the blogs of their creators.  Well, I happened to find KRISTIN'S HOMESPUN WITH LOVE blog--http://homespunwithlove.blogspot.com/ and ADORED her Boy Easter Garden Party post. It was way too cute!  So I left a comment telling her so! In turn, she went and viewed MY BLOG--and sent me an e-mail asking about the HANDMADE HERBAL GIFTS I make. One thing led to another, and she wants to do a post on MY THINGS!  I am so excited! She also suggested I do a post on them as well--so here it is!  While my photos aren't that great (I am still in search of a camera and the royal pocketbook needs a few lot more pennies before purchasing one)... here are some the SWEET SMELLING things I have to offer...






You *may* be able to click on an image and enlarge it--I haven't tried that--yet, Or, if you have any questions about any of my products, please just email me at sentbysharon@aol.com.  I will be glad to answer them.  All my products are ALL-NATURAL--there are no oils or chemicals...just natural herbs and as basic as I can get it. The OKI StampQueen is HIGHLY sensitive to a number of things-so if it doesn't work on me-I don't/won't make it and sell it!.  I also do neck wraps ($ 22.50/sorry-none in stock so no photo to show) that can also be used hot or cold.  And a variety of bath teas-a pkg. of 3 large tea bags for $ 5.00.  There's  several blends: Relaxing, Sore Muscle, Cold & Flu Chaser, Itchy Skin.
I will add-I do have cats.  They are NOT allowed around the fabrics and herbs while I am working with them and the items are stored in 3 layers of protection: each item is individually packaged, then several items stored together in another layer of packaging and then that package goes into a sealed container.  This keeps contaminants out, and the scent of the herbs in! Ever seen eye pillows, neck wraps and the like for sale without packaging? You're paying for the product that's lost/losing its scent as it sits in the store! Not so with my products!  I keep a small stock on hand and those items are tightly sealed!
I accept PayPal so it's super easy to purchase and pay for your items. Just send me an e-mail, I will tell you the total (including shipping) and, once payment is received, your items will be on their way to you.
Remember...MOTHER'S DAY is just around the corner! So shop NOW! 
Again, my heart-felt THANKS to KRISTIN for giving moi a "shout out!"  I am humbled and appreciative! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

1 comment:

Terri said...

Oh you have such a lovely blog and the things you create look divine!
I too am sensitive to many things, so the more natural the better.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog for a look!
Hugs,
Terri