Wednesday, April 6, 2011

BENIGN!

Hello all. No project to post today but rather I wanted to say THANK YOU for the thoughts and prayers.  The answer yesterday on my biopsies was---they are benign!  Breathing a sigh of relief.  While there were "fragments of a polyp" (endometrium) there, the ob/gyn could tell me nothing about the why's, what's and other questions I had. Kinda scary as this is supposed to be her field!?!!  She just looked at me with a blank stare. No clue. No one home!  I'm not even too sure the porch light was on!  At least I have the reports in my hot little hands and have faxed them to a practitioner that I know can--or will find the answers for me if she doesn't know.  I can also say that, today, for the first time in months, thanks to prayer, the new practitioner, added meds and upped doses (mostly homeopathic), I am feeling significantly better. The trick now for me is going to be not to OVER-DO!  Am going to get back to the routine of visiting the hydrotherapy pool (which should help the fibromyalgia, my weight  and the blood pressure that was off the charts (so high they wouldn't tell me or chart it!) ) and biting the bullet and having the ladies come and clean more often (housework hurts even when I pace myself and sets me back with 3+ days of pain...)  The latter will hurt the budget (and ego--"I should be able to do this!" sigh) but maybe it will force me to use some of the stamps that haven't touched an ink pad or paper and that's not a bad thing! I have Easter "carrot" orders, mother's day card orders, anniversary card orders and ---I committed to some wallet accordion albums for a preschool fundraiser--and sold 30+ of those! Theresa and I also have three new women looking for paper project classes so there's  lots to do!  Thankfully, I am slowly getting my life back.  It's been hard for me to live with myself--(hormones/pain/frustration and depression!)--and I thank those close to me who have put up with me all these many months as I've spiraled downward.  I can see some hope finally and look forward to feeling better-MUCH BETTER!
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

1 comment:

Stressed Stamper said...

Good - glad there is a light at what has been a very loooooong tunnel
Hugs
Sarah x