Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Quick project....

Just a quick little something I whipped up on my way out the door to work yesterday morning.  I am a church secretary.  When I was hired, there was a paid "assistant".  Her position was soon eliminated and I took on her responsibilities as well as mine.  This hard-headed red head took 2 years+ before she cried "HELP!"...and it only took a trip to the ER to convince me! Sigh.  I now have a "TEAM" of 4 ladies who rotate and come in on Wed. of each week to help.  May not sound like much, but it makes a tremendous difference!  I wanted to do a little something to "thank them" and was whipping up 30 of these nail file holders anyway for another project brewing (more on that this week-end)---so what was a few more?! Lol.  The recipient LOVED it!  Me thinks I will be adding it to my stash for shows, etc.--great little gift!

Speaking of work-better go get ready!  Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon

1 comment:

Stressed Stamper said...

Fab idea - brilliant - sentiment is perfect....
Hugs
Sarah