Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Birthday on St. Patty's Day!

Had a request for a friend who has birthday on St. Patty's Day card...so this is what I came up with.  Background paper is the Happy Birthday song with the person's name--the bagpiper is a Sassy Cheryl's image (too cute I think!), and the shamrock is from Close to My Heart.  Forgive the poor lighting!
Inside...got a *little* extra embellishement when the "So Lucky" stamp had a tiny smudge.  A shamrock covered it right up and no one (well, almost no one...!) will ever know! 
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping.
Blessings, Sharon 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the card and I know my friend will be impressed until she finds out I didn't do the work! I especially like the shamrock inside, sometimes mistakes make the greatest pleasures!