Friday, January 7, 2011

Today...

there are a number of things I am thankful for:

  1. My doctor was AMAZED...my gall-bladder was fine-without surgery! I wasn't surprised. I did the research. I made the changes (low fat diet, pear juice, hot water and honey). I sought holistic approaches (acupuncture, homeopathic remedies.). They worked.
  2. I lost 5 lbs. since my last visit--even with the HOLIDAYS! (see # 1-low fat diet...)
  3. My blood pressure was fine (see # 1 and # 2! Did I mention the HOLIDAYS (are over?!))
  4. My other test results (labs, mammogram, etc.) were ok, too!

GO ME! I was feeling pretty good about myself after that. Then I got our weekly edition of the paper--

5. The cat's letter (Inky, to be exact!) made Sydney's Space (a column written by a local dog-with a little help, of course!) Flylady got some free publicity--and the world is wiser about taking along vet records when you travel with your pets. Ya never know when you might need them (I speak from experience! We were glad we had them!) Want more time to stamp and scrap in 2011? Want to get organized? Check out http://flylady.com/. She has all the answers!

There's more!!!

6. I checked the Close to My Heart website-my order hadn't shipped yet according to the schedule posted there, but then---THEN I CHECKED E-MAIL---and lo and behold-FED-EX has my package and it should, God-willing, be here next week! THAT was a MAJOR surprise and I cannot wait to get my hands on the new goodies!!! New paper, LOTS of new stamps, storage container for my new stamps, and a new paper cutter (one of mine died.)!!! I can't wait! Have you checked out the Inspirations catalog? Go to http://okistampqueen@myctmh.com and do some drooling! And ordering! Great deals, my friends! You will want it all! Trust me!

So, all in all, I'd say it was a pretty good day! OH-I even managed to at least corral all the Christmas things to be packed into one room! So some of the house is looking a little more like normal!

Better go feed the boys! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon

No comments: