Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lost and Found...

My good SU scissors have been MIA for months. I've looked high and low--but not high enough! Even though it feels like 70 outside...I am in the middle of switching out summer clothes for fall and winter. Hence a trip to the attic--darling husband unloading 3 large storage boxes...and, in the bottom of the second one...here's a roll of packing tape (ok-I was labeling the boxes as I went), a screwdriver (no clue---!)and, drum roll please...my SU scissors (which I was probably using, at the time, to cut the tape for the labels)! Lol. My first grade teacher, Mrs. Fassett, always said I would forget my head if it weren't attached. And yes, I am a SHE (side-tracked home executive!) I am just laughing and shaking my head. My best-laid plans of getting organized...! Oh well. I am down to---finishing our bedroom! We moved mattresses around yesterday (although I am still hoping Santa shows up with a sleep number bed! or a hot tub...mini cooper would be nice...oh-wait-side-tracked--Uh-Hum....) and now doing the clothes swap thing. Then its down to odds and ends. Later today I will confer with hubby and see what pics to rehang. Tomorrow it will be straighten up and then wait for company on Wed. I think...I cannot say how good it feels to have decluttered. It's taken longer than I hoped/thought-and there's still my craft room to go---but it's been SO WORTH IT! I am hoping next week I will have some crafty things to post! Break's over! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon ps/thanks for the good thoughts and prayers-no mystery pain attacks! : )

No comments: