Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Belated Turkey Day...




And, did I THINK at the time to take photos of the turkey, the trimmings, of the family at the table? Nope. Didn't give it a second thought at the time as I was so excited to have James and his girlfriend, Carmen here. Things just couldn't have gone smoother with the preparations-my dh (the cook!) and I even curled up and watched a dvd while the turkey cooked and we waited for their arrival. We all pitched in and had dinner on the table in matter of minutes and seemed to devour it just as quickly. Carmen's favorite is STUFFING---so you know I like her! That's mine, too! We followed the quick clean up with a walk on the beach and pier...so here are some photos of how we spent our afternoon...

Yes, even the KITTIES got TURKEY---Inky sure looks demanding here-maybe he didn't think he got enough?! Lol

'
I'll bid you adieu with a photo of the sunset from the pier...WOW. All I can say is LIFE IS GOOD! Have a great day! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon

1 comment:

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

nice photos!!! Inky looks like a meany here~ and I know that he's not! Maybe he needs another taste of turkey~