Sunday, August 1, 2010

Random sentances on Sunday...

Hi all. I've been busy--just not here! The crop Theresa and I went on last Saturday...got me on a ROLL! I've lost count of how many two-page layouts I have done for my goddaughters book-but I have decided and do know that there will be a pre-teen or at least up to age 10 book, then a "second edition" for 10/teen beyond! I am selective about what pics I want to scrap, but its building fast and some photos just have got to have their own page!

You may have noticed---the new header. Do you like it? Different! I've spent the last 4-yes, 4!-hours looking at backgrounds and attempting to get them to fit. A few did, I just didn't like the mix. I've not given up and, most importantly, haven't messed up! Yet! Lol. Am still miffed I didn't get what I paid for from The Cutest Blog on the Block---and that Shabby Blogs who I got the header from never did e-mail a fix on the mysterious black box in the corner. Oh well-shouts out on who to AVOID when it comes to great customer service and help when you need it.

That said, I have a second order coming from A Cherry on Top! Sale items--yeah, that justifies it, right?! They were awesome the first time around and since I took time to tell them, I got a coupon! Just another reason to go shopping! ; )
Tomorrow...I will have an Artful Legacy post.
Until then, my neck and eyes need a break--and, as always, happy stamping and scrapping.
Blessings, Sharon