Friday, August 6, 2010

Let Your Life Dance...

Maybe its just my wishing and wanting some cooler temperatures but this Artful Legacy stamp sentiment:

Let your life lightly dance
on the edges of time like
dew on the tip of a leaf.
-Rabindranath Tagore

really created a powerful word image for me! I love looking at anything that is dew-covered. It always makes everything so crisp, fresh and clean looking-and these two stamps (ALS 1000 I and Jaclyn’s leaf, SKU JB 122 E) make a perfect pair and compliment one another nicely. Cool fall colored designer paper, cardstock and inks along with a muslin colored twill bow tie it all together. At least it looks cool–but then, I’m just a wee bit biased! Seriously, take some time and "leaf" through the pages of Artful Legacy’s on-line catalog. Fall, followed by Christmas, isn’t that far off!
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping.
Blessings, Sharon

No comments: