Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just a little clarification...

Hi all. If you didn't see yesterday's post...scroll down, take a peek, then pop back up to this one. Yesterday was a view of my dining room table...which was a mess. That was the dining room table--not my craft room! Stressed Stamper left a message that it was funny I had to have a 15 minute warning for people to come over and, what did I use the hammer for? Lol. Little did she know she was right on target with her comments! You see, FLYLADY's first question on her site is, "Are you suffering from CHAOS (can't have anyone over syndrome?)!!! For us gals who are SHE'S (side-tracked home executives--)-the answer is usually YES. But...if you are practicing Flylady's principles and you have your routines up and running...you won't be! My table was a disaster because my hubby had been out of town, I was cleaning the craft room when I yes, got sidetracked in there with a project and, when I decided to move on to the next project, there was no room on my worktable-so I just took over the dining room table instead! Then at 4 PM he informed me he was on his way home (eta 3 hrs!)! Well, I had been sidetracked-the house was worse than when he left!!! OH MY. I just got my cleaning supplies together, set my timer (numerous times!), listened to Flylady on blog radio and had all but the table cleaned up before he made it home! I even had time to sit down and eat a nice supper before he arrived (he ate on the way)! But-I digress. Back to the table. The hammer? Hmmm--I used it to hang a photo and instead of putting it away (Flylady says "do it now!"--I didn't listen!) I just left it lying on the first horizontal surface I found! It is now back where it belongs! Lol.
Well, it's time for me to get on with my morning "get myself out the door for work" routine --and, since my house is pretty well in place since I stuck with Flylady yesterday, I can go spend the afternoon with hubby and run a few errands in town-maybe even have dinner out! ; ) --www.flylady.com.
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping.
Blessings, Sharon

1 comment:

Stressed Stamper said...

Love my parents and mother/father in law - but before they come over as about 45 min drive they always phone - great - out comes the hoover, air freshner...and chaos is swept under the rug....Have a nice crafting weekend..Hugs
Sarah