Sunday, August 22, 2010

I've waved my feather duster...

AND MY MAGIC WAND! (Scroll down to today's other post and you'll understand this one even better! On my 15 minute break--This went from this...
yes-it is-it is a plain old cat litter bucket and, trust me, with 4 inside cats, we have LOTS of these! I simply washed it out and dried it off--presto! Perfect---BUT BUTT-UGLY bucket...
to this...




and what is this? Well, I keep Windex, paper towels and extra trash bags in both bathrooms and the kitchen. But then there's the living room, dining room, bedrooms--so this is my "traveling" cleaning supply bucket. And yes, GASP---I used the retiring Cherry-O Close to my Heart papers and yes, that the gorgeous Stampin' Up striped ribbon wrapped all around the bucket. My craft room is overflowing with papers, ribbons, etc. that I LOVE--and hence tend to HOARD. IT IS TIME...to start using my PRETTY THINGS for ME!!! So that's just what I did! (the black thing is actually the black and purple Flylady feather duster!). I did cut clear contact paper to cover the paper panels. It will wipe off it it gets dusty, protect it some if it should get wet. Now that this one is done--I think the next few empty ones will be put to use as well-I think I will color coordinate them for each room---tuck it in a corner-so then when I am cleaning in one room and things need to go from there to another I can toss it in the bucket at the door and take it all at once when I am finished in that room--then return the bucket to the room! HA! I am SOOOO smart! Go me! Off to tell my goddaughter that if she sets and does her routines (yes-Flylady is for kids, too! She has a special section on that --check out The House Fairy on the Flylady website-www.flylady.com! ; ) Off I go again---happy stamping and scrapping--and flying! Blessings, Sharon

No comments: