Saturday, May 29, 2010

I won! I won!

Ok---so it's going to rain (again) today; Theresa's home waiting on new appliances so she can't go shopping with me...I have resigned myself to staying home and cleaning...maybe I can get the craft room done and just go barefoot to the wedding?! Anyway, while having my morning coffee and checking the blogs I follow, I decided to go back and see who won the Nutcrafters blog hop I entered last week-and found out IT WAS ME! I've NEVER EVER won blog candy before and was so excited I almost spit my coffee out! (I did win an above-ground pool once, tho!) It is a cute little-get this--wedding set?! Gee...wonder why I would need this!?! Nutcrafters...is located in the United Kingdom (notice the car--and where (who I assume is) the driver is sitting!)...well...maybe it would get here by Wed or before we leave Thurs? There can also be that "belated" card or gift so they can celebrate longer! I've had things arrive from "over there's" much faster than the states-no joke! Ahh...well, I am off to go feed cats and critters and then clean house. Yep, gotta find a new (magic) wand repairer--the old one just can't seem to get it working! Oh---and it's time to work on my ARTFUL LEGACY design team project for this week, too. I am just sure that the mailperson will be bringing those new stamps today, too! New rubber-who could ask for anything better in a day? Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

No comments: