Saturday, April 24, 2010

It must be SPRING FEVER...

...but of a different sort!
Spring has sprung-my iris are blooming, the birds are singing (a mocking bird is particularly vocal this morning!), the sun is shining (or was)...and its SATURDAY---but yet, I am (majorly) out of sorts today. Maybe its the nesting thing---I want everything cleaned out, pared down and organized down to the bare necessities as of yesterday! I promised myself then, as I was once again cleaning off the kitchen table and bar from my latest stamping adventure (ie prepping for the next class I am teaching...) that I would get my craft room cleaned so I could actually work in there (as you can see, it needs it!). While I am tempted to start in the attic (while the weather is cool enough yet...) and work my way down, I am going to the craft room. No excuses. I can think of a number of things that can go right off. Who knows...a big yard sale sign may show up on its door before I am done! Maybe opening the windows, putting on some good music (hmm, John Paul Walters...) and storing and sorting will enhance my mood. If anyone else has any suggestions, PLEASE pass them on.
I do have new cherry paper and stamps so maybe I will sneak some play time in as a treat if I get some cleaning accomplished. Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping.
Blessings, Sharon

1 comment:

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

A messy desk is a sign of a creative mind!!!