Saturday, March 27, 2010

SOS: Crises in the craft room...

It's Saturday am. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, my daffodils are blooming. I have a cup of coffee and a black cat who curled up in my lap (his head is on my left wrist so I
am typing one-handed!) But...there are some crises in the craft room. First, everything in there seems to have exploded. There had to have been little gremlins that came in oh, about a month ago...and messed everything up. The work table is covered, the floor is covered, things are hanging out of drawers and shelves...it's a mess! And, if that weren't bad enough...it expanded to my kitchen table. Paper, glue stick, red line tape backing, ribbon, stamps galore...Big Shot, I-Top, Crop-a-Diles oh my! Absolutely no room to work! And, to top even THAT...I am out of ---oh Lord, it hurts me to even say it---I am out of POP-DOTS. That can't be. I am the OKI Stampqueen and I ALWAYS have Pop-Dots. Somewhere. But it seems those same horrid gremlins took the last of my stash. No wonder I have a headache and am in pain. There's not a Pop-Dot to be found.
All that said, I am "IN PROCESS" on a number of projects! I am making a countdown calendar for someone having a major meltdown...I have several Easter projects in the works...and then I have to do my Design Team project for this week's Artful Legacy post. Oh-and don't forget laundry. The House Fairy seems to be in cahoots with the gremlins...mess things up but don't clean it up! Humph. Hope the Easter Bunny has better goods! Theresa may come and play today and show me how to use my Bind It All (which I need to finish the calendar...) and I want to check out a cute watering can template on Split CoastbStampers we might try to make if she wants so I guess I have to at least clean off the table! I will post projects as I finish and/or give them away...so stay tuned. In the meantime, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon
ps/don't you just love the candle centerpiece in the middle of the chaos?! lol!

1 comment:

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

No pop dots??? whats a stamp queen to do???