Thursday, November 5, 2009

DIDJYAKNOW...

...it's only 49 days, 16 hours and 49 minutes (and counting)...until Christmas? Is YOUR shopping done? Cards? Lol. Well, here's something that might help---or put a little more stress on you. These are my Christmas Countdown Calendars that are headed for delivery to Artistry this afternoon (God-willing!) I finally pulled out the Rubicoil machine I purchased years ago (probably long before the Bind It All's were even dreamed of...and put it to use! This is a great little reminder for those of us who seem to end up doing all of most of the holiday prep work---or for a not-so-subtle reminder to YOUR PERSONAL SANTA that time is running out! Lol. I also made one for my good friend Betsy who is a CPA--with a countdown until tax season is over and I am wondering if I shouldn't have done some with this image on the Christmas Calendars as well...

Enjoy. Today is my work "Friday" so I am looking forward to it. Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon
Image of girl w/packages by Sarah Kay; image of woman in chair by Art Impressions; # stamps by Close to my Heart; designer papers-varied and unknown

1 comment:

Janetlynne said...

I love these.... Please tell me what size the easel card is..... I would love to make them for my crop...Thanks, Janetlynne M Hood