Thursday, October 8, 2009

Proof...

...that I really was in the pig pen! Lol! My husband brought me home his photos from the VA SF and it seems that as I was walking around taking pictures of animals, plants, pumpkins and things, he was walking around taking pictures of ME taking pictures--or of me with various animals! He may not (or may--?) realize that us scrapbookers often have pictures of everyone else...but seldom pictures of/including ourselves! I'm not one that likes to have my picture taken but it is nice to have one or two to show that I was actually included in the family dinner (other than dish detail!) or trip or... So I thank him for that...and, he didn't stop there! He brought be a second cd that said "Sharon & Animals". I asked if it was different and he said "Yes, it is." When I popped it in, I was quite surprised--he had taken a # of photos from my childhood on of me with various pets and animals and made a disc...! What a treasure! I guess I am about age 4 or 5 in the photo of the elephant and me! I can see a small scrapbook coming out of the second one.Speaking of which, "Buzz" mentioned in class on Tuesday that, for the last 23+ years, she has created a scrapbook for each year! WOW! I asked if I could hire her! What treasures she has! Maybe its my age-or the fact that I actually FINISHED the wedding album last year, but I am motivated to get some of my pictures put together. We'll see where this goes. I've found myself perusing scrapbook magazines and blogs more and more and have some ideas for some classes as well. For now, it's back to the real world and work. Sigh. Until Next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon
The baby calf that was nursing on my fingers...and later my knees!


Watching the circus set up...
"Poppa Cat" discovered himself in the mirror...



My sweet, sweet girl, Onyx...
She was my guardian angel on earth & I
miss her terribly...

1 comment: