Friday, August 14, 2009

U...

OK---I have been working my whittle fingers to the bone-they are ink stained & sore and I have glue God only knows where & why...but I have had fun--I am in denial re the pain! Anyway---I got this idea based on the paper by Creative Imaginations and the photo of moi (see last tag later in blog...). It is one of my designs for Artistry in Southport...I LOVE the "girly-girl" flamingo---complete with pearl necklace, matching purse and frilly tulle-covered skirt (left over from my wedding-ya never know when & what will end up on my work-that's why you can't walk through my craft room right now-too much STUFF--no, never! lol.) What else to say? I guess I may have been about 4 or 5 in the pic I used...and there were actually ELEPHANTS behind me (sadly cut off in the original...)! But the expression, alabeit the fuzziness of the pic, is worth it! Ya get the idea, folks! I hope you enjoy it. I think I have about 3 more days worth of projects to post-maybe 4. Tomorrow...involves yoga...and men...so come on back! You'll be glad you did! ; ) Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon
















No comments: