Friday, July 31, 2009

Relax....

...it's something we all need to do more of! Take a close look, though at this image...and then laugh (do you see her bikini top hanging on the left side of the chair?!)! I made 6 of these little frames (notice the large slide mount!) this morning. The dp frame is popped up and the "sand" (aka microbeads moves as its a shaker-style frame (tip: gold and silver microbeads mixed makes realistic looking "sand"!) I embellished each one differently and now can't decide which one I like best! Maybe this one---although the one with the knot is quite good, too! Reminds me to loosen up those muscles Cynthia, my massage therapist, had to work so hard on last night (particularly the shoulders-owwwwe! Which one do YOU like (see bottom of post)? Leave me a comment & let me know!
I need to straighten up the house a bit, run some errands and then its back to the craft room. The "Artistry" owners have asked for cards and I am working on deadline and brainstorming ideas. Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon


No comments: