Monday, July 20, 2009

On the go...

I am going to need ROLLER SKATES--not high heels!---to keep up with my schedule this week. Today my husband is in Wilmington to have a skin cancer removed while I run Poppa Cat back to the vet to have his incision checked. He managed to remove not only the outer stiches but at least half of the second layer of stitches as well! And, another lump has appeared. Hoping its (temporary) swelling from the surgery! Tomorrow I have a meeting with some ladies who are opening a shop for handcrafted items-and are considering my work! Wed. I teach a stamp project to the Library Summer Reading Program participants. LOTS going on!
I think maybe I need to create this little notebook for myself so I can keep up with it all (most of my things are given away as gifts!) I cannot take credit for the design of this book-it was a class I took at sadly, the now-defunct StampWorks store in Wilmington and was taught by Marion Little (Hi Marion!) I just made mine with a "girly-girl" theme for my soon-to-be daughter-in-law, Meredith. I have no clue who the dp is by--long used up--but the cute little post-its I found at Wal-mart, believe it or not! I used page pebbles over the sticker letters for "Notes" and I think the stamped images (shoe, dress, purse) are a Hero Arts set. I twisted some wire to make a coathanger! These make great birthday or thinking of you gifts, as well as stocking stuffers! So get busy!
I'd tell you how many days there are left until Christmas---but I am too busy to stop and count! Happy Monday! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

No comments: