Friday, July 3, 2009

I did it "all my-by-self!!!"

Lol--this is what my little brother used to say! And yes, I am bragging today---I revamped my blog "all my byself" instead of having to call on our techy stepsons! "Go me" as Flylady would say! It took a lot longer than I hoped, but I think I like the new beachy look (please leave me a comment and let me know what YOU think!). The photo in the header is of the bow "swag" Theresa helped me make to go on either side of the alter rails for my wedding last year. I can't believe it's been a whole year already (June 21st!--seems like just yesterday! But I digress... The soft colors on this layout just make me want to slooooow down and relax-find some cool water to slip my feet into, some sand to squish between my toes...ahhh. I've got a lot of things to get done today-muffins to bake for our church chicken and bake sale tomorrow (I'll post them later as I have cute 4th of July decorations for them!), a birthday card (that's going to be late but it's hand-made so that should make up for it, right ; ) ), another birthday card for my hubby (he is a true fire-cracker baby-born on the 4th!), and then the never-ending housework. Ugh. My magic wand never seems to work when I need it to!
Whatever you do today-take some time for YOU and have fun. As one of the Christian songs says, you only get one time around...make it count. Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

1 comment:

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

Beautiful job!!! I just love it~~