Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July eve...~!

Ok-so I am a day early-for a change! Lol! I just finished baking, packaging, pricing and decorating the muffins for the church bake sale as well as the ones that will be my honey's birthday cake (he's not a big sweet-eater (so his are minus the butter, cinnamon and sugar topping in case you noticed the difference!) but nobody can turn down these muffins!) I think they look rather festive and hope that will help boost the sales at church...I used the SU top note die cut as well as an SU stamp set. The flag "pics" and plate(s) I got at our local Party Time store.I couldn't resist putting in a picture of our "Poppa Cat". We are praising God that his biospy came back benign and the swelling of the lump has gone down considerably. If he does need surgery it will be much easier on everyone the smaller it is. I had just brought him home from having his stitches taken out and when I went to check on him I found him on the bed in our back bedroom, head on pillow, looking pitiful (did I mentions he's a male cat---need I say more?! lol!) This passive-looking guy turns into a tiger for the vet and her staff-he broke their blood pressure monitor, got away with the thermometer cover, hid under the bench in the exam room...Thankfully, too, we have not been banned from the practice---yet!
Have a blessed and safe 4th! Tomorrow's post will be hubby's birthday card I'm off to make. Until then, happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon

No comments: