Sunday, July 26, 2009

FINALLY...!

Finally...I've actually kept the house straightened up for a few days in a row...; finally...I went shopping with Theresa for a new outfit and found one (don't even have to hem the pants--they're perfect!); finally...Poppa Cat is acting "normal" again after his recent surgery-the wound has healed and he's stopped taking stitches out (or ran out of them to pull out!); finally...the dr. found the right combination meds for me and my blood pressure is dropping and I've had two pain-free days; finally...I've had some significant time in the craft room and actually got some things made! So--I am counting my blessings!


I failed, however, to take pics of the card I made yesterday or the tags I made to put with one of my customer's orders (didjaknow...with each Close to My Heart order placed with me, as a "thank you" gift, you get an extra little handmade goodie from moi?!) Well---I found this project and wanted to try it. It is an accordian folded photo album. It holds 11 photos and it was soooo quick and came out so nice, doesn't use a whole lot of materials you're not apt to have on hand anyway, and wow-I can see me filling a basket with these to sell at my Holly Days booth! I used paper from the CTMH Perfect Day Level 2 paper pack (spring catalog, p. 36), along with the CTMH Picture Perfect stamp set (summer catalog, p. 81). I used one stamped image to decorate the front, and then stamped and cut out the other images that my customer (could be you!) use to embellish with once she's added her photos. I also used the Stampin' Up Window Word punch--call or e-mail Theresa to order yours today! I just love this project! It is the perfect size to toss in a purse or briefcase for a baby brag book, to show those vacation photos, holiday...the list is only limited by your imagination!

I've had a wonderful 1-hr. nap curled up with my hubby and Poppa Cat, have posted to my blog, and now am going to go and get ready to take a boat ride, anchor, eat a picnic supper (I didn't have to make or pack-my husband is awesome!) and watch the sunset. What a way to end the week-end. Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping.

No comments: