Saturday, March 21, 2009

GIRLFRIENDS...


gotta stick together! Lol! One of my girlfriend's is having a bad day...so I stamped this card to send her way. The pic's kinda blurry-sorry about that...it says: I'm married and so therefore...I will be needing a much larger glass! And the inside says...hang in there, girlfriend! Hope she gets a chuckle out of it! My "big" project today bombed-think it might have something to do with the headache plaguing me...so making something quick and easy like this was a real pick-me-up for me as well. May try and layout some photos for a two-page photo mosaic spread I will be working on this Wednesday-check out Tami Potter's book titled Designing Photo Moasaics and More at www.tamipotter.com WOW! This will certainly provide a new challenge! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping.
Blessings, Sharon

1 comment:

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

that is adorable!!! I love- it made me laugh~ thank you very much.